“Talk To Brandon Directly Over Skype & Get Specific Answers To Your Toughest, Personal Issues With Men, Relationships & Self-Development”
Relationships with men are not easy, but they can be.
For most women they are messy, complicated and full of pain and discomfort.
Whether you’re currently single, in a relationship that’s facing real issues, or are trying to get a guy back you’ve lost, I want to give you the “inside” view of any specific man your dealing with, and then show you exactly how to improve yourself and your approach to men in order to make the man you want fall deeply in love with you.
After the many clients i’ve coached around the world, the one thing I’m most sure of is this:
Trying to find the answer to your most emotional, and tough issues with men can not only be like finding a needle in a haystack, but also having that haystack in an abandoned warehouse with all of the lights off.
That was my personal experience trying to figure out relationships, but I was lucky enough to stumble upon people who were the real deal.
Many women actually ask me how I know so much about love, relationships etc.
Aside from the fact there are still many things I have to learn, there are many reasons including an intense drive to know more… but the catalyst was finding someone who was further down the path than I was, opening myself up to him and absorbing his message.
The “relationship advice” market is full of hucksters, “experts” with limited awareness of relating and people plagiarizing other people’s ideas.
Relating with men can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be for you right now.
As far as I’m concerned, you’re in one of the most safe, healing places on the internet for relationship advice right now.
I’d like to ask you a couple question and try to answer them as honestly as you can:
- Has a man ever become distant and cold in a relationship so you went to your friends for help…they were really understanding and tried to make you feel better by saying things like “He’s a jerk” or “You should leave him, you can do better” but deep down you felt guilty and disagreed with them and felt there was much more you could to improve the situation?
Here’s another one:
- Do you ever feel that men lose attraction for you after being in a relationship with you? You know it’s something more than just your “looks” but you don’t know what to do?
- Have you ever been with a man who started withdrawing to the point of him telling you “I need a break”… you REALLY needed somebody to talk who knew exactly the right thing to do, but you ran to your friends or family members… but there was nothing they could do but tell you “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” or “There’s plenty of fish in the see.” But things weren’t and it ended up ending?
- Have you ever been confused by a guy’s behaviors and didn’t know WHY he was being careless, thoughtless, or unpredictable so you thought you’d try to get the answers out of other guys… but they couldn’t explain it clearly and left you more confused than ever?
And the list goes on, and on, and on.
Remember that analogy about the needle the abandoned warehouse?
Having a “coach” is like having some one who has found the needle many times before and knows exactly where to look.
I know how difficult love can seem, and I want to make things easier for you by being your guide through all of it.
Here’s a list of topics I typically cover with my clients:
- Getting An Ex-Boyfriend Back
- Becoming Attractive Beyond Looks
- Building Emotional Balance And Self-Esteem
- Saving A Failing Relationship
- Making A Man Stop Pulling Away
- Dating Men And Finding A New Romance
- Advice For Women In Their 40’s And 50’s
- Relationship Advice For Career Women
- Advice For Beautiful Women Who Have Trouble Keeping Men
- Building Sexual Competence
Reserve Your Coaching Sessions Today
I have a very LIMITED amount of clients I can coach at any one time simply because there are only so many hours in the day.
My 1-hour phone coaching sessions start at $149.97 per hour.
If you’re ready to get started and see changes in the most important area of your life, click below:
If you’d like to take advantage of my 5 phone coaching sessions for the price of 4 package offer and would like a FREE coaching session on me, click here:
NOTE: After you make your payment by clicking on of the the links above, you will receive an email from my assistant within 48 hours and we will get you scheduled for a coaching session at our earliest convenience.
Looking forward to coaching you,
Testimonial From A Client….
Brandon- Ah- exactly- precisely- I sincerely want to thank you – thank you for being a down to earth intelligent and kind soul- you have no reason to help us gals- besides love. I have been through plenty of other break ups and relationships prior to this one- and as you so blatantly and clearly describe- mindless recklessness with tons of layers built upon each other wanting validation but thinking i want love , etc etc= you pretty much describe to a tee the way I have been in relationships in the past.
You wrote about my current situation with my ex- and I was wondering how the hell did you freaken know exactly — every detail that has occured in the past week and a half? I had already begun my meditations on my heart several weeks ago per your advice- and I have come to this amazingly peaceful , calm, and loving place , unneedy, unanxious, – and it is a fucking gem of an idea ! Brilliant! It was so fucking awesome to then actually be able to share this with my ex-
i did not say a word a first- and you are right – exactly- I had to carefully relax and only come from my heart and explain to him the realizations i have been going through and show him that i love him. His mouth dropped when i told him i loved him unconditionally- and that upon my meditations and relxations and simply unplugging of all the bullshit- that my heart is full of unconditional love . He said something i have never known before- he said- “no one besides my family has ever said they love me like that”… I explained how fear, anger, guilt (which is what characterized me when we were togther) cannot exist simultaneously with love- hence my inablitliy to be there and love him throughout our relationship- and indeed like you said- his standoffness did not diminish one bit- and his gut is leery and keeping him locked up tight stilll but even so-
my love was clear obvious and I carefully made no danger to his freedom , which he does love right now…
And- as you predicted- exactly- about a week and half ago- I reached the calmness, relaxed presently good feeling place and this simulataneously caused all neediness and impatience for him to disapear. This disappearance- then quite clearly gave him a somewhat safer feeling about approaching me which lead to the above conversation over dinner–. I really was not thinking in myu heart that he was ever going to approach me .
You rock !
And it is great that we are apart and he doesnt just want to take me back right quick- because nothing would change- and I love the way i feel right now= with or without him-Thanks so much Brandon!
© Yintegrity 2007-2016, All rights reserved. By reading and accepting this you agree to all of the following: You understand that this is a set of opinions (and not advice). This is to be used for entertainment, and not considered as “professional advice”. You are responsible for any use of the information in this email, and hold Yintegrity and all members and affiliates harmless in any claim or event. Some names, locations and identities have been changed to protect individual privacy upon request. No worries, we take your privacy very seriously and will be kept 100% confidential.